The home of coverage from tonight’s Premier League match at St James’ Park, as we bring you the need-to-know Newcastle vs Manchester United stats.
Newcastle 1-0 Manchester United Facts
- Manchester United haven’t won a Premier League away game against a team starting the day in the top eight of the table since October 2021 against Tottenham under Ole Gunnar Solskjær (3-0). Since then, the Red Devils have drawn three and lost 10 of their 13 such games.
- Newcastle have won three consecutive games against Manchester United in all competitions for the first time since January 1922.
- Newcastle have won seven of their eight Premier League home games this season (L1), more than any other side. They’ve also kept the most home clean sheets in the division this term (five).
- None of Man United’s last 21 Premier League games have ended level (W13 L8), their joint longest ever run without a draw in the top-flight, also going 21 games in the 1893-94 campaign (W4 L17).
- Anthony Gordon became the first Newcastle player to score in four consecutive home Premier League appearances since Joe Willock in April/May 2021.
- Gordon’s winner for Newcastle was the first goal Man Utd have conceded in the Premier League since Phil Foden’s strike for Man City in October, ending their run of 334 minutes without conceding in the competition.
Newcastle vs Manchester United Timeline
Newcastle vs Manchester United Stats Centre
Our live Opta match centre delivers you all the Newcastle vs Manchester United stats from Saturday’s Premier League game at St James’ Park.
The match centre below includes team and player stats, expected goals data, passing networks, an Opta chalkboard and more. It gives you everything you need to do your own analysis of the game from kick-off and beyond.