We bring you all the stats from the Gtech Community Stadium as Kai Havertz comes off the bench to win it late on and send Arsenal top of the Premier League. Below, you’ll the best Opta facts as well as our match centre and chalkboard to do your own analysis of the game.
Brentford 0-1 Arsenal Stats: Post Match
- Arsenal will finish the day top of the Premier League table for the first time this season. With the top two (Man City and Liverpool) drawing 1-1 earlier, this is now the second time in Premier League history that the top two have met but neither have finished the day top, after 28th November 2015 (Leicester 1-1 Manchester United, Man City finished the day top).
- Since losing their first ever Premier League game against Brentford (2-0 in August 2021), Arsenal are unbeaten in each of their last four such games (W3 D1), their longest league run without defeat against the Bees.
- Brentford have lost their first Premier League London derby in 15 such matches (W8 D6), since a 3-0 defeat to Arsenal in this exact fixture last season, while the Gunners extend their run to 17 games unbeaten in London derbies in the competition (W12 D5).
- Three of Arsenal’s four away victories in the Premier League this season have been 1-0, as many wins by that scoreline on the road as in each of the previous three seasons (3).
- Mikel Arteta has won 116 of his 200 games in charge of Arsenal in all competitions, the most wins of any manager in their first 200 games in charge of the club (previously Arsene Wenger, 111).
- Arsenal have had 10 goals scored via substitutes this season in all competitions, the joint most of any Premier League side (Brighton also 10).
- Kai Havertz scored just his second Premier League goal for Arsenal (13th appearance), while it is also his second Premier League goal as a substitute – both of which have been match-winning goals, with the previous one coming for Chelsea against West Ham in September 2022.
Brentford vs Arsenal Stats Centre
Our live Opta match centre delivers you all the Brentford vs Arsenal stats from Saturday’s Premier League game at the Brentford Community Stadium.
The match centre below includes team and player stats, expected goals data, passing networks, an Opta chalkboard and more. It gives you everything you need to do your own analysis of the game.