Jürgen Klopp’s table-toppers extended their lead at the top of the Premier League with a resounding win on the south coast. Here, we bring you our Bournemouth vs Liverpool stats page from Sunday’s match.
Bournemouth vs Liverpool Post-Match Facts
- Liverpool have won their last three away games in all competitions by an aggregate score of 8-0; it’s the first time the Reds have won three in a row without conceding on the road since March 2022 (run of 5).
- Liverpool’s Darwin Núñez scored the 100th and 101st goals of his senior career for club and country, 25 of which have been for the Reds (8 Uruguay, 4 Peñarol, 16 Almería, 48 Benfica).
- Only against Manchester City have Bournemouth lost more games (13) and conceded more goals (44) in the Premier League than against Liverpool (11 defeats, 43 goals conceded). The Cherries have conceded 3+ goals in eight of their last 10 league games against the Reds.
- Bournemouth failed to score for the first time in their last 12 Premier League matches, while this was their heaviest home defeat in the competition since September against Arsenal (0-4).
- Liverpool scored 4+ goals in a Premier League away game for the first time this season, while this was their largest away league winning margin since April 2023 at Leeds (6-1).
- Diogo Jota, who scored his 10th and 11th goals of the season for Liverpool in all competitions, both scored and assisted in the same Premier League game for a sixth time – the last five occasions of which have been away from home.
- Liverpool’s Darwin Núñez (10 goals, 10 assists) became the first player to reach double figures for both goals and assists in all competitions for a Premier League club this season.
- Aged 20 years and 196 days, Conor Bradley was the third-youngest player to assist a goal on his Premier League debut for Liverpool, after Jordon Ibe in May 2013 (17y 162d) and Joe Gomez in August 2015 (18y 78d).
Bournemouth vs Liverpool Timeline
Bournemouth vs Liverpool Stats Centre
Our Opta match centre delivers you all the Bournemouth vs Liverpool stats from Sunday’s Premier League game at the Vitality Stadium.
The match centre below includes team and player stats, expected goals data, passing networks, an Opta chalkboard and more. It gives you everything you need to do your own analysis of the game.