With the help of our AI-powered supercomputer, we provide our Premier League match predictions for every match in each gameweek.


The Premier League season in 2023-24 is shaping up to be one of the best in recent memory.

Manchester City are defending champions and the team to beat, though it looks highly competitive around them, with almost half the division starting the campaign with realistic hopes of European qualification.

There is set to be an equally intense battle to avoid relegation at the bottom of the league table, with playing in the Premier League now more valuable financially than ever before.

Our AI-powered Opta supercomputer will be making its match picks for every fixture over the course of what looks set to be an exciting season.

Read on as Opta Analyst provides its Premier League predictions, and be sure to check back here every week.

LiveScoreBet - Bet5Get5 - in-article banner

Matchweek 25

The Opta supercomputer has delivered its latest selection of match predictions ahead of a full weekend of Premier League football.

Our predictive model has made its picks for the latest round of matches in what remains a crucial period of the season at both ends of the league table, with just two points still separating the top three teams in the standings.

There were 10 matches last week and the supercomputer enjoyed a strong week with its picks, as favourites Manchester City, Liverpool, Newcastle United and Arsenal all emerged triumphant. However, Luton Town’s surprise loss at home to Sheffield United ensured it was not a perfect matchweek of predictions.

Matchday 25 will see seven fixtures take place on Saturday, with the three top contenders – Liverpool, Arsenal and Man City – all in action for what could be a key day in the title race.

Luton hosting in-form Man Utd is one of two clashes taking place on Sunday, while it’s a relegation scrap taking the spotlight on Monday as Everton do battle with Crystal Palace.

Ahead of what looks set to be another entertaining group of fixtures, let’s check out the Opta supercomputer’s Premier League match predictions.

Premier League Predictions Matchweek 25: The Quick Hits

  • Manchester City strong favourites to continue their fine recent form with a victory in their crunch clash against Chelsea at the Etihad Stadium.
  • The supercomputer backs Arsenal and Liverpool to keep their respective title bids on track with victories in MD 25.
  • Manchester United given the edge over Luton Town as the Red Devils look to make it five straight victories in all competitions.

Liverpool have the chance to, at least temporarily, move five points clear at the top of the table when they travel to play Brentford in the opening match on Saturday. Brentford are no longer the force they once were at home, having lost four of their last six matches in the Premier League at the Gtech Community Stadium. That tally is as many losses as they had suffered in their previous 30 combined.

The visitors, meanwhile, have 15 more points at this stage of the 2023-24 season (54) than they had after 24 games in 2022-23 (39). Diogo Jota has helped them to that vastly improved total, scoring five goals in his last six top-flight matches, and he is one goal away from hitting double figures in the EPL in a season for just the second time in his career.

Liverpool are backed to record a victory here, with their win probability at 50.3% and Brentford down at 23.1%.

Premier League Match Predictions MD25

Arsenal are looking to make it five consecutive Premier League wins when they play away to struggling Burnley. At 56.0%, the Gunners are the most likely away winners this week, with Vincent Kompany’s side given just an 18.3% chance by our predictive model.

Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 10 away league games against Burnley with five wins and five draws. They also have Bukayo Saka in fine form after he netted twice at West Ham to hit 10 league goals for the campaign. With his brace, Saka became the fifth-youngest player to score 50 goals for Arsenal at 22 years and 159 days old. The England international has 40 goals and 30 assists in all competitions since the start of the 2021-22 season, with Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah the only other Premier League player to hit both of those numbers in that time.

Aston Villa have slipped out of the top-four positions ahead of what might be a testing trip to play Fulham at Craven Cottage.

Fulham have beaten Villa in three of the last four Premier League home matches and are on strong form in front of their own fans, winning six of their last nine top-flight games and scoring three or more goals in five of those wins. However, the Villans – who lost to Man Utd last time out – do not often lose back-to-back games and something that’s not happened in the league at all this season. Villa are given the most marginal edge but with their win rate at 38.9%, there’s every chance of Fulham getting something from the game. The hosts are rated at 31.8%, with the draw a live threat at 29.3%.

Newcastle United have not given up on European qualification and will look to follow up their win at Nottingham Forest last week by defeating slumping Bournemouth on home soil.

Bournemouth are looking to complete a league double over Newcastle for the first time and Eddie Howe is yet to beat his former club in three league attempts. However, the Cherries are winless in five and they face a Newcastle team who have scored 51 times in 24 matches this season – the earliest into a top-flight season they’ve hit 50+ goals since 1960-61. Newcastle are given a 58.3% chance of victory, which is the supercomputer’s second-most confident match prediction of the week.

The match between Nottingham Forest (30.9%) and West Ham (40.6%) will see two teams struggling for form do battle. Forest have lost nine of their last 13 Premier League matches, while West Ham have lost both of their last two, conceding nine goals in the process. The Hammers are yet to win in seven matches across all competitions in 2024, although they will fondly remember their 3-2 home comeback win in November’s reverse fixture. West Ham are narrowly favoured here, but look out for the draw, which is a threat at 28.5%.

Tottenham (55.3%) and Wolves (19.4%) will both be reasonably happy with their positions in the league table before they face off in London. It is Spurs who go in as strong favourites for this one, despite losing three of the last four clashes between the sides.

Only Liverpool (10) have won more home games in the 2023-24 campaign than Tottenham (9), who have won five in a row front of their own fans. They now have Son Heung-min back from the Asian Cup and the South Korea star set up Brennan Johnson’s added-time winner against Brighton. As part of an impressive bounce back season, Son has been directly involved in nine goals in his last eight top-flight games, with four goals and five assists.

The early evening fixture will see rampant Man City take on a Chelsea team who were relieved to earn a much-needed league victory against Palace last time out.

City have had the better of this fixture of late, winning six of the last eight meetings at home, with five clean sheets. Pep Guardiola’s team are also on a formidable 22-match unbeaten run at home in the league and have scored in 44 straight matches at the Etihad.

They have Kevin De Bruyne in supreme form and the Belgium international will become the first ever Man City player to record an assist in five successive Premier League matches if he creates another goal in this one. Like De Bruyne, Chelsea’s Raheem Sterling and Cole Palmer will face their former club and both have the chance to become the first player to score against Man City home and away in the same Premier League campaign, having netted in the reverse fixture.

Manchester City remain the top side in the Opta Power Rankings, as they have been all season, but Chelsea’s mixed form over the last few years means that they are ranked outside the top 30 teams.

At 64.0%, Man City are the Opta supercomputer’s highest conviction pick this week, with Cheslea given just a 13.6% chance. There was a thrilling 4-4 draw between the sides in November and Mauricio Pochettino would likely be glad to take another point, with the draw rated at 22.4%.

Into Sunday’s fixtures and Sheffield United will hope last weekend’s win over Luton can spark a run of form as they prepare to take on mid-table Brighton. Despite the Blades winning last Saturday and Brighton generally looking short of their best, Roberto De Zerbi’s team are well backed at 53.2%, making them the second-most likely away winners after Arsenal across the 10 fixtures. Pascal Groß could be key to their hopes after being involved in nine goals in his last 11 top-flight starts, with two goals and seven assists.

Luton might wish they had faced Man Utd at a different point of the season, as Erik ten Hag’s side travel to Kenilworth Road seeking a fourth straight league win and fifth in a row across all competitions. Man United have had few issues defeating promoted opponents under Ten Hag, and are eying a 12th straight such victory, which would match their best previous streak in the competition recorded under Sir Alex Ferguson from 2011 to 2013.

Rasmus Højlund has the chance to make Premier League history, following a remarkable turnaround after starting his career in the competition with a 14-game goal drought. If the 21-year-old scores for a sixth straight Premier League match, he will become the youngest ever player to achieve the feat, beating the record currently held by Joe Willock.

Man Utd are favourites at 46.5%, but our model still gives Luton a decent chance of getting something from the game. They are rated at 26.5%, with the draw a shade more likely at 27.0%.

Everton (38.8%) have the chance to drag Crystal Palace (31.6%) even closer to the relegation scrap when the two teams play at Goodison Park on Monday. This is set to be a close contest and is the most likely of the 10 fixtures to finish in a draw this week, with that chance rated at 29.6%.

Everton have drawn their last two Premier League matches at home, while under-pressure Palace boss Roy Hodgson has never won a top-flight match at Goodison Park in 10 attempts with five different clubs, losing eight and drawing two of his 10 games there.


Enjoy this? Subscribe to our new football newsletter to receive exclusive weekly content. You should also follow our social accounts over on XInstagramTikTok and Facebook.