Mikel Arteta’s side move to within two points of Premier League leaders Liverpool with a win at the City Ground. Here’s the Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal stats and facts from Tuesday’s meeting.
Nottingham Forest 1-2 Arsenal Post-Match Facts
- Only Liverpool and Manchester City (both 22) have earned more points away from home in the Premier League this season than Arsenal (20).
- Nottingham Forest have lost five of their last six Premier League home games (W1), as many as their previous 24 at the City Ground since returning to the top-flight in 2022 (W10 D9 L5).
- Arsenal have now won six of their last seven Premier League meetings with Nottingham Forest (L1), completing a double over them this season.
- Bukayo Saka became the first player to record 10+ goals and 10+ assists in all competitions in two consecutive seasons for Arsenal since Alexis Sánchez did so three times running from 2014-15 to 2016-17.
- Arsenal’s Gabriel Jesus has now scored against 29 of the 31 sides he has played against in the Premier League (94%), failing to do so only against Cardiff City (one appearance) and Manchester City (two appearances).
- Forest’s Taiwo Awoniyi has scored in each of his last three Premier League appearances against Arsenal; against no other opponent has he scored more goals in the competition than versus the Gunners (three, level with Southampton).
Nottingham Forest 1-2 Arsenal Timeline
Nottingham Forest 1-2 Arsenal Stats Centre
Our Opta match centre delivers you all the Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal stats from Tuesday’s Premier League game at the City Ground.
The match centre below includes team and player stats, expected goals data, passing networks, an Opta chalkboard and more. It gives you everything you need to do your own analysis of the game.