We bring you all the data from this Premier League meeting at Stamford Bridge, with our key Chelsea vs Fulham stats. Cole Palmer’s penalty was enough to claim all three points as Chelsea won three consecutive league games for the first time in over a year.
Chelsea vs Fulham Post-Match Facts
- Chelsea remain unbeaten at home against Fulham in the Premier League (P17 W11 D6). Only Arsenal have hosted a specific opponent more often at home in the competition without ever losing (P24 W16 D8 vs Southampton).
- Over half of Chelsea’s Premier League wins this season have come since the start of December (5/9), with only Liverpool (17) picking up more points in the competition in that time than the Blues (15).
- Fulham have lost each of their last five Premier League games away from home, while this is the first time they’ve lost three games consecutively without scoring on the road in the competition since December 2018.
- Fulham have now failed to score in each of their last six league visits to Chelsea, which is their longest such streak against an opponent in their top-flight history.
- Cole Palmer is just the third different Chelsea player to score at least five penalties in a single Premier League season after Frank Lampard (5 in 2012-13 and 10 in 2009-10) and Jorginho (6 in 2021-22 and 7 in 2020-21).
- Raheem Sterling has won three penalties in the Premier League for Chelsea this season, more than any other player, while his 26 in the competition overall is at least three more than anyone else.
- Since his first Premier League season in 2018-19, Fulham’s Issa Diop has conceded seven penalties, only Wilfred Ndidi (8) has conceded more during that time.
Chelsea vs Fulham Timeline
Chelsea vs Fulham Stats Centre
Our Opta match centre delivers you all the Chelsea vs Fulham stats from Saturday’s Premier League game at Stamford Bridge.
The match centre below includes team and player stats, expected goals data, passing networks, an Opta chalkboard and more. It gives you everything you need to do your own analysis of the game.