Your home for Opta stats for various football competitions in 2023-24.
This is the 2023-24 Opta Stats hub page, where you will have all the Opta data at your disposal to assess how teams and players are performing.
• How are Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal doing on their quest to stop Manchester City from winning a fourth successive Premier League title?
• How are reigning WSL champions Chelsea going as they look for a fifth successive league title?
• Is Erling Haaland ripping up the record books for a second successive season at Man City under Pep Guardiola?
• How are the newly promoted sides from Ligue 2 and the Segunda Division getting on in the standings?
• Is that new wonderkid from Brazil or Argentina top of any data metrics?
• Is Lionel Messi tearing it up in MLS, or is Cristiano Ronaldo outperforming him across various metrics with his performances in Saudi Arabia?
And now you have all this information at your fingertips. These pages host all the detailed 2023-24 football stats you could ever ask for from across the top men’s and women’s competitions.
From simpler metrics such as goals and assists to more advanced statistics like Opta’s expected goals, expected assists, sequences and more, these stat hubs have everything you need to jump in and start exploring.
2022-23 saw Manchester City win their third Premier League title in a row ahead of Arsenal before wrapping up a historic treble with victories over Man Utd in the FA Cup final and Inter Milan in the UEFA Champions League final. Across the other major European leagues, Bayern (eventually) prevailed yet again in Germany’s Bundesliga, Napoli ended a 23-year title drought in Serie A in Italy, Paris Saint-Germain secured the Ligue 1 title in France and Xavi’s young Barcelona side won the La Liga title in Spain ahead of rivals Real Madrid.
Who writes their name in history this season? Start exploring our football statistics for the selected leagues now and you might be able to find out…